Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a random post

Time sure fly fast, 1 of my friend is going to US already~ Well, Good luck to her. =)

For these past times I've wasted, I've been thinking a lot... What's a friend meant to me, a person who cares? a person who loves? or a person that doesn't brake a promise? No... I used to say that friends are merely tools for each other, well I don't think I'm wrong for that... Some people just use others to achieve their goal and they would watch the 1 that they used tremble or fall in life, these people are just pathetic...

For me, I have a new thinking about friends... I don't have close friends actually, maybe I wanna protect those friendship until I'm overdo something, that's why I don't have any... I wanna thank 1 guy who always hangs out with me and talk craps together~ I hope this could continue until the days of studying is over... lol~

For those who are kiashu and selfish~ Learn how to share and lose once for awhile, as people lose, they gain the experience~ Not just stick to 1 stuff that you are strong, people need to learn from all things, even things that you don't like or don't know... Someone said I'm selfish before, I don't know when did I do so... People have weakness as they're not perfect, and I'm 1 of them... Well, I try not to be those 2 I mentioned...

As time passes, I saw a change on someone I didn't see for a long time... A lot of things have changed, I can tell but then I didn't know what had changed... Maybe cause I never bother even looking at him, reminds me of bad things... If someone really treasure friendship, I think they'll try everything to get that back, but then I don't see that effort for me~ I'm just another person in the crowd... Something that is lost will never be found again...

Well then, that concludes the post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶