Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm PISSED!!

1st of all, WHY IS IT ALWAYS SO HARD TO ANSWER 1 SIMPLE QUESTION!? YES OR NO!?

Ever since form 1 I've been organizing this irritating event which cost a lot of WORK, MONEY AND PATIENTS!!!!! To those who always say OK ON or NO I'M NOT COMING!! I THANK YOU FOR BEING SO STRAIGHT FORWARD!! Others that say : See 1st la, Dunno leh, Let me ask 1st... THESE PEOPLE I CAN JUST SCREW YOU!!

You don't even know what is the feeling of being neglected while you're busying inviting people into the party... People being nice to you, invite you into party without you doing anything or paying anything, why don't you just give a fast answer!? YES OR NO!?

From Form 1 until now, THOSE WHO SAY MAYBE ARE ALWAYS DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF SAYING YES AND NO!! MIND YOU!! IS YES ANNNND NO!! NOT OR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶