Sunday, November 8, 2009

Preparing for the competition~

Actually got quite a lot stuffs happened lately, I'm just too lazy to write these things... Actually most of it is personal, can't other people to know... lol... OK, back to business...

Next saturday our school has a badminton competition, I'm hoping that I can win, to make my parents feel proud... So is either "WIN IT OR SCREW IT", I'm choosing WIN IT... So I'm gonna do my best, wish my friends can come support... :P

Venue : Kidsport Stadium(very near to sungai putat, before sungai putat turn left if you're coming from Munshi)
Date : 14th of November
Time : (Not sure)...

1 comment:

  1. yoo!!!here come a supporter!!!although cant go to LIVE watch la....but support u in my heart...>.<

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶