Monday, November 23, 2009

End of the Year~


Ugh~ The end of the year is approaching, I wish I could have holidays... Last Saturday, that was the 1st time I went out with a girl alone(at night some more)... We watch the "Christmas Carol" by Jim Carrey, doesn't sound like him alright... But that show is a cartoon last time, now that it is more animated, more interesting to watch...

Lately, I've been spamming money on movies in Cinema, don't know let GSC earned how much of my money already... Seemed like December have more nice movie on air, kanasai(more money to spend)... Kinda disappointed of what happened lately, makes me feel like going back to the past, where all my pain are there...

Even though now my pain has reduce, but feels like increasing again... oh well, I guess I just have to endure it again... Sorry for the lost for your handphone, who call you to sit like that during the show? >_< Waiting for 26th of November~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶