Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's getting worse day by day

It's been awhile since I wrote here, again~ nothing good to write about, I only have bad ones. Day by day, it's getting worse and worse. Tiny little thing, still can argue or quarrel about it, am I suppose to be more patient? Yeah, I guess I need to. I tolerate most of the time, but sometimes I admit I did ignored her because of my own problems.

I'm also a human, sometimes you can't expect me to do this and that at the same time, my brain doesn't multitask at all. Because of your inconsideration, you always end up hurting me or make me angry. And you never feel sorry for it, what am I to you? Toy? Something you can release your stress onto? Hey I have feelings too, if I'm a rock or something maybe I don't care, but you're special to me, and yet you always hurt me.

Today (or yesterday) I waited for you to login, if you don't have the mood, you could have say so. I didn't say anything offensive and yet you become angry for no reason, just because of me rushing you. If you don't want it, then don't do it. Why want to sunbian? You make it sound so easy, sunbian... But what about me that waited you half day? Sunbian and not playing with me, that's a pretty good way of letting me down.

Last thing, about the attitude. I really hate people that don't have manners at all, I waited you half a day, you can at least thank me for waiting you or decline my request. No, you didn't. As the matter of fact, you talk like you have done nothing wrong, correct all the way, and I'm always the bad guy. Like waiting for you is the thing I need to do, I don't have to wait for you if I don't want to. I'm offering a helping hand, and you just slapped away my hand with your attitude.

If this continues, can we walk the rest of the road together until the end? Or we'll end up walking our own different paths? I wish we don't have to separate, please don't leave us no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶