Wednesday, September 12, 2012

About Privacy~~

Someone doesn't really know about privacy eh? Okay, I'll explain it right here right now~ Yes, anyone can read my post, and that doesn't mean you have interfere with my privacy right because that is what I wanted to write, BUT anyone take my post and post it onto his/her personal space, that is already offended MY PRIVACY, I posted here with my reason, if I wanted to post on facebook, I already did, and let more people know~ and who will view blogs these days? I know not many will do~ This is called trying to keep a low profile, as it's just temporary temper~ But some people just want to have fun, wanted more people to know, so might as well just tag along with it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶