Friday, May 18, 2012

Another nothing good post~

Well, I only updated the bad ones recently~ I'm just tired, physically and mentally... I got into fight with my parents because of some misunderstanding involving someone else... I go to work, there's this cocky brat who works longer than me 3 months and orders around me... I'm seriously not the type who took orders from those who are inexperience themselves, giving orders to me is seriously pissing me off... After all the stress during the day, at night depends. Mood swings, misunderstandings, not willing to listening carefully(that's what i think), sudden silent, rude, etc~ Well, I'm at fault too because sometimes I said something 1st... Price to pay before something good happens, it's always like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶