Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1 step at a time eh?

Alright, alright... I think I crossed the line, let's take this slow and easy... I shouldn't even think something that is too far away... Now all I got is mess, I cared that's why I'm angry.. Why would I even bother if I don't care, Why would I ask if I don't want it... Well... That's just me...

I pray to God that this relationship can maintain, I don't wish for all the good things, but at least still in place... I stayed awake to watch until she sleeps, I'm tired of course.. But I'm more worried that she slept late... I asked her to exercise to stay healthy, but I think that's just her personal problem, I got no rights to force her... I think I've overdone, it's time for me to stop and observe once again...

Promises that are broken again and again only make me fed up, and I'm really sorry that I have gone too far... I'll keep watch from now... I'll watch my step and not to get too carried away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶