Sunday, September 20, 2009

Walao eh~ Again meh??

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage - Coke~~ Scare liao -.-
2. last phone call - Jessica or Hock?? Forgot liao
3. last text message - Kaai Lee
4. last song you listened to - Dunno what's the name of the song... From FM...
5. last time you cried - Long Long Time Ago


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Tak da
7. been cheated on = Always
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Why Should I? xD
9. lost someone special = Hmmm... Not yet and I hope I don't lost them :/
10. been depressed = Sometimes
11. been drunk and depressed = Never drink before how to drunk!?


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Azure
13. Silver
14. Black


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend - Got la~~ Now in MMU what~~
16. Fallen out of love - Fallen out ah?? Then it's a yes for me... :D
17. Laughed until you cried - OF COURSE LA!! MY MMU FRIENDS ARE CRAZY!! XD
18. Met someone who changed you - Nope...
19. Found out who your true friends were - Oh... Long Long Time Ago... :p
20. Found out someone was talking about you - Dunno... Who cares anyway? =p
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list - @@?? I just created my own FB...


GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life - 100% (for now)
24. Do you have any pets - Now?? Just Koi and Hamsters...
25. Do you want to change your name - Nope... This is a gift from my parents :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday - Give people fly aeroplane :D
27. What time did you wake up today - 4pm...
28. What were you doing at midnight last night - Play Dragonica~~ PvP xD
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for - Get me of out this BORING LIFE!!
30. Last time you saw your Mother - 1 second ago... I'm at my house what -.-
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - Give me something to do...
32. What are you listening to right now - None~

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom - Nope... But I watch Tom & Jerry :D
34. What's getting on your nerves right now - Slow Internet!! UGH!!
35. Most visited webpage - Most ah?? Maybe games forum? :/
36. Where you want to be right now - My house... xD
37. Nicknames - Ajinamoto, 味精, Tall de, Clock, Stalactite... (p/s: all in chinese)
38. Relationship Status - Single + available... :P
39. Zodiac sign - Leo

41. Elementary = SRJK(C) Kek Seng & SJK(C) Wen Hua... 5 years at Kek Seng 1 year at Wen Hua
42. Middle school = SMKMA
43. Hair colour = Black + Reddish
44. Long or short = Damn NS! From Long became Short!!
46. Height = 182
47. Do you have a crush on someone - Yea... But not going to tell anyone :p
48. What do you like aboNope - What's this? @@
50. Tattoos - Bluek... Ugly...
51. Righty or lefty - Righty...
52. First surgery - Soon gua... Stupid Wisdom Tooth... Should called it Stupiak Tooth!!
53. First piercing - Form 3!! :D (My mom bought me!! xD)
54. First best friend - Him gua... but definately not someone(you know la)... Zzz
55. First kiss - Mouth to Face : Long Long Time Ago... Mouth to Mouth : Not yet...
56. First vacation - 1st trip to Genting!! While I was 3 years old... I guess... @@
57. First crush - Primary 1st grade (Standard 1 la)!! xD

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating - HUNGRY LA!!
60. Drinking - I just mentioned what... COKE LA!!
61. I'm about to - EAT!! I NEED FOOD!!
62. Listening to - Fan turning sound
63. Waiting for - FOOD!! How many times do I need to repeat myself!?


YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? - Yeah... but I'm not ready to be a father yet... I don't have the qualification... :/
65. Get married - Who Don't Want? except for monk and priest :P
66. Career - Some IT Freak? xD

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes -Eyes... use to SEE... Lips... use to EAT la!!
68. Hugs or kisses - Hug someone you cared, Kiss someone you loved... :P
69. Shorter or taller - I think that's enough for me... Just a little more taller will do... :P
70. Older or Younger - I'm satisfy with my age... Cannot tahan when someone older than me called me "Uncle"!! what the heck!?
71. Romantic or spontaneous - Spontaneous... I'm not good at romance stuffs...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms - What do you meant by "nice"?
73. Sensitive or loud - Depends how you express yourself... It can be 1 of them or both... Understand? =p
74. Hook-up or relationship - Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant - Trouble Maker :D (That's me!!)


HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger - Whoa! Never!
77. Drank hard liquor - Bakayaro... Just mentioned above -.-
78. Lost glasses/contacts - Glasses...
79. Sex on first date - Still "ehem"... you know la :p
80. Broken someone's heart - Yea... My parens~~ I don't care if I broke 1 of my friend's heart... cause I never hurt them if they don't hurt me... (if I hurt kaai lee before, sorry lo... that's the way I am... >.<)
81. Had your own heart broken - Sudah Biasa
82. Been arrested - Nah... Saya rakyat baik... Polis tak cari gua punya... xD
83. Turned someone down - Maybe? :/
84. Cried when someone died - Yea... But not because of the person that passed away...
85. Fallen for a friend? - ~.~ don't understand... maybe yes?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = I doubt myself... Always...
87. Miracles = Yes :) cause it happened on me before... for me it is, but others, maybe not... :/
88. Love at first sight = Crush ada la... Love tak da la... xD
89. Heaven = Yup
90. Santa Claus = My Parents is Santa!! They give presents!! xD
91. Kiss on the first date = If possible...
92. Angels = Ah? Apa ni??


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? - Never had before... Just nearly... nearly... She was just playing around with me...
95. Did you sing today? - I woke up 4 pm today... What do you think? Now is only 6 40 pm...
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Who dare to say he/she never cheat before??
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? - Why I need to go back?? I don't want to go through all the sad things again... and what passed is passed, even you can go back in time... you will never change the pass... -.-
98. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? - No... Love to!!
99. Mana 99??
100. Posting this as 100 truths? - What do you think?? If I'm writting fakes... better don't waste my time... =.=|||

1 comment:

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶