Monday, September 28, 2009

I wonder when was the last time I cried?


Suddenly feel like writting something, even though it's boring at home... Sometimes when I felt depress or sad, my tears won't flow out... I can only felt the pain in my heart... Last time when my both of my grandpa passed away, I didn't cried at all... But when I saw even my mom and aunties were crying, I felt a sharp pain in my heart... Is this the feeling of losing someone special in our lives?

Even though I went to National Service, I can't even cried when we were going home, but others was like dying... Maybe my heart is made from steel, can't say like that because I still felt the pain... But my face just won't show any sorrow? I know I cried because of my family problems, but not in friends problem... I will never cry for a friend, maybe this sounds hurting to some friends of mine... But that's the way I am... :/

Some people said that crying will release stress and sorrow within your heart, but I can't cry... Why? Maybe not open to someone, I guess?

2 comments:

  1. Er.. I dont know... But same as me~~ hehe... But what the different is i will only cry when someone special in my lives passed away... Only this will cause my cry... Others no but just pain in heart or whatever la except cry... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i can like you then good le...>.< i don't like to cry...

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶