Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Woah.. It's been a year ever since I wrote something over here~~

It's been a long time! Since I started working, my blog has came to a complete halt~ hahah.. I've been wondering sometimes, humans just need to born, work and die? Can't we live our lives the way we wanted? Education is important I must admit that, but now I see our generation has been passing down dead knowledge, where they can no longer apply their knowledge into work.

Even some simple things like dismantle a socket wire, or paint a wall, people need to call/pay others to help them. My point is, people nowadays are no studying/learning wisely. People lack the curiousity to know more, they tend to follow what is instructed to them.

I realized something too, wherever I go, I always saw the same kind of people. The rude and arrogant, the gentle and nice, the quiet and easy going, and there's always people stabbing you in the back, no matter how good you are. People tend to ignore what you did good, and pinpoint the mistake you made.

People need to acknowledge and appreciate what they had, if an employer treats his employee miserably, and of course his employee won't respect or even do his job properly. A positive mind is very important, but getting surrounded by negative minds too will influence those who stay positive.

To be honest, I'm not very happy with my current job, they switch me from technician to storekeeper, which is already a mess before I entered. My managers seemed to rush me to take all responsibility from the past mistake onto me. I will not blame him for his arrogant, but I blame his stupidity for not appreciating all his employees that work with him.

I've witness at least 10+ of my colleague left this company because of this manager, only left those who licked his balls, and get drunk with him. I wrote it here because it is one of my way of releasing my tension and stress, I have no intention of talking bad behind him, I'm not afraid of this post being found by someone from my company, I will boldly say "Come at me Bro".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶