Monday, May 3, 2010

...

Well... It's been awhile I wrote something here, I just found out that I'm going to have to leave my hometown to further my studies... and I doesn't want to stay at the hostel cause my dad told me I'm gonna take bus to Cyber instead of driving there, I'm gonna go crazy if I can't drive...

This is not the main issue, the thing is I thought I was suppose to stay there with a group of people... But~ I was left untold until they posted the photos in fb entitled "our future home", in my mind I was like what the heck? You all went there without telling me and now I was kicked out... Whatever, but I'm running out of time to look for the house... and since I'm alone I guess I'll have to fit myself into a new enviroment again, just like I went to NS... I just hope I can find a house there...

This is a word for myself : Humans always think themselves before they can think others... and to sum that up, that is called "Selfish"... Counter my statement if you can, HUMAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶